Thursday, April 16, 2009

In the desert

I started this blog to just think and write...it is like laying in the middle of desert on a full moon day and talking loudly to yourself hoping that nobody is around. It is freedom...you can talk with anger and shout, act like king and order, weep like a child, howl like a owl, or you may keep silent with wisdom...nobody is there to reply, respond, react...Again, it is your luck that you may end up with meeting someone like you.

I too just writing and writing as one out there to read. But one day i may meet somebody like me and make friendship. Communication, conversation requires a medium either a language or hand signal to share your thoghts. The very same way, I will meet somebody who knows my language, my thoghts, my feelings and will respond. And we will together make that wild desert into lovely oasis...

No comments: